Monday, November 21, 2016

Begining Party and Q and A!

Hello! Bon Soir!

Welcome to Marcos' Musings, the blog where I go on about an assortment of discussions and talk about my future writing projects too. I just want to let everyone know this to celebrate on the discussion of the blog so far and that I want to give a brief overview of what this blog will be about.

This blog is dedicated to my opinions on Art, Philosophy, Politics, and my current writing projects. But also, I'll be discussing other things like reviewing certain TV Series and Movies I decide to give down time to see, video games, and my updates on my life too other fun stuff as well. As much as it is hard to make a balance since I am still debating what times I would like to Blog, I do know at least once a week I would like to update everyone on all my projects at least so that's a start.

Thanks for taking the time to come on. For this special event, feel free to ask me any questions about what plans I have for my blog, myself, or any other questions. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment