Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Merry Late Christmas and Hopes for 2017

 Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry for not posting any articles recently but Christmas time is a busy time for me especially since I have so many family groups to be around and I visited them all and with the recent work of my yard sale and selling of some of my items online, I was a little busy before I could message you all.

All in all, I wish to give you all a belated Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (it's the third day I believe), Yule and Saturnalia and Happy Holidays to all of my friends and family who celebrate all the other holidays not mentioned.

Now for 2017, I do have a lot I wish to do for 2017 and with the greatest possibility of more articles that I'll be writing a weekly article on any matter of Subject and include something else other than the issues of politics and economics. As of right now, I'm reading a few books and I'm still trying to get some of them finished as well as planning another yard sale and a couple of other things too especially since New Years is approaching.

I also am still working on Pomegranate Wine but I have 3 other shorts stories I am going to work on soon. I cannot reveal their working titles as of now but I'm hoping with great enthusiasm, I'll finish 2 of them by October. Also I am working on a new play, It's a little unique in my opinion as not too many plays or stories deal with this subject in the way I am telling. All I can say is my main character in the play, Damien, has a lot more than becoming an adult to deal with in this play.

So to everyone. a very Happy New Year's Eve for 2017. Hope you all are having fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment