Sunday, December 4, 2016

Updating about me in A Day in the Life and a very early Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Hey Everyone.

Sorry about promising a post this week when things were pretty difficult with my schedule. Anyway, I just wanted to at least say here is a non-political post. (Sometime covering politics can make me rip my hair out about stupid policies politicians promote and trust me, I'll cover that another day to roast over the coals why school vouchers don't help promote school choice in the near future.)  But anyway, here is a little article about me and what's going on.

As of right now, my family and I are going to dim sum because my Oma Eta asked for some and we all decided to go to a new place recently so I'll post pictures on Instagram and Facebook if you follow me on both social media sites!

In other good news, my sister Lizette will be 8 tomorrow and I'll be dropping by to a special birthday party with close friends and some relatives on my Dad and Step-Mom's side of the family as well.

Now as for my shorts story I told everyone about, Pomegranate Wine, I have some bad news that the story will be delayed as my main priorities are involving searching for work as of the time being but once I find some work I'll update you all and tell you about which draft I'm on or if it is finished.

And one last note I wish to make. I want to let you all know I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

Marcos

No comments:

Post a Comment