Saturday, April 1, 2017

Everyone, I have some bad news.

After all that has happened, I'm sad to say it but I now am stopping my blog. Particularly, it has to do with the fact of hardly gathering much of an audience I was hoping for especially since most of my articles deals with politics over other issues.
Really, I wanted to make this blog enjoyable, easy to digest with good ideas and opinions, and hopefully worth sharing among others when I advertize it.
I really had hope since December, there would be a new audience being attracted to it but I guess some things just aren't meant to happen.
Luckily, I'll be keeping myself busy with my work at Uber, my writing for my stories, and spending time with family and loved one's.

For now, all I can say is thank you all very much for being a part of this blog.
Overall, I can't really really tell about happy it was when you listened even though, I had no idea to who listened.
Objectively, this was the best thing for me since also I was busy with my new work.
Lastly, I just wanted to say this won't be an ending for me, it's a new beginning.
So remember, I won't say goodbye, I say au revoir.

1 comment:

  1. Stick to it cousin, I don't think you should should drop it just yet. Even if no one reads/listens, it is a memoir for the days you'll never get back, and you can always look back at them and reflect.

    ReplyDelete