Saturday, May 13, 2017

Another Long Hiatus and Thoughts About the Future

Hi Guys. Sorry for another long Hiatus but my work has been primarily been pretty busy with all sorts of driving around for customers but weirdly I applied for Uber Eats but no one has ever asked me to do it until now. I don't understand why too well and I'm beginning to start looking into more stable work for myself since the driving scene for Uber does have both benefits and risks for me. As of right now, I still need some better work that's stable in comparison so once again, I'm searching out there for something stable. Crossing my fingers for an interview at Knott's Berry Farm as I just recently applied for a position as a housekeeper at the nearby hotel there.

Overall, I'm still searching for things, primarily, a way to search for ways to pay out of my debt. Slowly but surely, it's getting lower and lower since my work with Uber but now overall I just want something stable. I know I know. It's sounds ridiculous but hear me out a little. It doesn't help when your car is 12 years old. Trust me, it seems every month after I drive it, I need to go out and get it checked to see if nothing will happen and something pops up. It's not fun. And the whole hours things goes into it entirely. If I cant get my car fixed, I can't work. And that's the worse part. I don't work, I don't get paid and that doesn't help in one of the most expensive states in the country. I've heard many of my passengers in LA complain about multiple things whether be Jerry Brown's pinhead idea on raising Gas Taxes and car registration fees, the housing market and what I predicted as a new bubble for it (just more intuitive than fully reasoned out due to the similar 2008 housing crisis) just from LA and how Victorville has an influx of new homes but no businesses/offices to work in, businesses leaving California because of the ridiculous tax laws thus increasing unemployment, and a couple of other minor points but all valid on the issues that this state is not individual friendly. But lets get back to business. Also the whole make my own schedule thing can be both beneficial and rewarding but as of right now, I need a car that will help rake in the dough and not cost me. The whole Cost-Reward thing is totally prevalent in here and right now; this car is costing me too much. Even worse, after my whole search for work, I gained 30 pounds. Ugh! Trust me, and that's another thing I need to work on after investing so much time and energy into being healthy again. Luckily, it's not as bad as I was originally back before.

But yes, I think it's important to realize when some investments aren't worth it and when it is a better time to make them. This sadly is one of them. My car needs some rest. It's not as strong as it used to be. But hopefully with this, I might just try to see about a newer car for the future.

Tune in next week as I talk about video games and how I think I have a better understanding for one of literature and writings most important aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment