Thursday, September 28, 2017

How our move is going and current plans

 Hello Darlings. It's Marcos again. And now I have some announcements to make while also giving a couple of updates. My family and I moved some large pieces of furniture that were in my aunts old house as needed but it looks like one piece might be donated/sold/thrown away (we haven't decided the method yet) but now we have started to make our house look more like a home. And my room especially is getting in better shape but the boxes are starting to look endless due to the fact I still need places to store everything (I just got some plastic dressers for this reason but one is too small. So now I need to find a new one.) in shape.

Today and tommorow will be dedicated to love even more items and it looks like we'll be fully moved in by this week at the latest and hopefully I can announce a housewarming party to celebrate the momentous move. Not to mention that kind of thing is expected from the family. The best part of this is that both of our beds will be moved into the new place (Opa and Oma'a today and mine tomorrow) and that is so very needed right now.

And once again, I'm still writing but I am still thinking about the plots of one of my stories and how to expand it because what I originally though would be a short story is now the possible length of a novella. But it will still be enjoyable I hope. Thank you bery much for tuning in to this small update in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment