Sunday, October 8, 2017

My New Blog Schedule

Hello Darlings.

While doing work, I have came up with a new schedule that will be posted Monday through Friday to discuss various topics. Don't worry, the best will all be for when we're closer to the weekend.

Every Monday is dedicated to my Philosophy Class where I discuss different philosophies, talk about which ones have influenced my life, my personal stances on controversial positions and stances, and a basic 101 course if you're interested. (Best part is, you don't have to pay a penny for this. But note this will be very basic until I go into specific philosophies I have studied or am studying.) So it's a wake up for your week and trust me, it's big. But I'll make it understandable for us all. Just to prepare you guys, for the next couple of weeks, I'll be going on to discussing What is Philosophy as well as the main branches of every philosophy or what branches each philosophy should contain.

Tuesday is for our occasional politics so Monday and Tuesday have correlations between one another so you can imagine that. But it's gonna be one post a week or some political commentary but luckily unlike most of your annoying political friends who post on and on again about how either Trump or Obama or who the fuck they're complain about is ruining the country, you'll hear bias on my politics but with a more rational edge.

Wednesday is my personal life blog. A day in regards to what's been going on in my life though this will be both long and short depending on what is on my mind and what projects I've been working on, (I still have a lot and I'm still working on all those short stories. I can go into further details but don't ask what they're about as I keep making that mistake. I'm looking at you T.K. Coleman with your response to let everyone know about the progress of your work because I'm still trying to do that without spoiling plot, characterization, and other important aspects.) Also I'll talk about my cosplay projects too I have in the upcoming future so that'll be fun as well.

Thursday is Book Day. I'll be reviewing both Classical and Pop Literature and what inspires me or what books I'll be trying to read or find out more about. Also I'll be including some of the authors that have inspired me or that I've started getting into. And this upcoming Thursday I'll be reviewing A. E. Stallings' Archaic Smile, a book of poetry you can get on Amazon for $15.

Lastly, Friday is all about Games. Board Games, Video Games, just gaming in general. Also since it's Halloween, (and though Horror scares the hell out of me) I'll suggest some Halloween related games or in the spirit of Halloween Games, and just any special announcements from some of my favorite companies and their games as well as once in a while, a Friday-Monday continuation with Philosophy and Philosophic Ideas in video gaming.

I hope to enjoy more from you guys! Later Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment