Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Good News, Bad News, and Happy Boyfriend Day!

We have now moved into our new place. Now it’s just to get the knickknacks ready so that’s why I haven’t posted pictures yet. Also, we’re still in the process of getting our WiFi and TV (I just need Netflix and other things to make me happy. Note to self, need to get CrunchyRoll after I pay off debts.) But everything is working out pretty great.

For the bad news, well I haven’t come up with a schedule but overall it’s to write a new blog post every weekday and each has a different theme or intertwines with other days too. Also, I wanted to take some moments of silence for the Tragedy of Las Vegas, Puerto Rico and it’s recovery (and the recoveries of Texas and Florida as we still have a lot to build up before we can go back on track), the deaths of Hugh Heffner (though we played on different playing fields I respected your view on sex that it was unapologetic, fun, and Good despite Church and Society loving to say no all the time) Tom Petty (you fought hard man, now go free falling out in style and we won’t do you like that) and to Gameshow host and icon Monty Hall (thanks for making many deals with us). But a small word before I finish. I know among tragedies many of us love to go all political after them especially with what I’ve seen with this domestic terrorist. But let’s mourn first. Don’t let those who think “Let no crisis go to waste” overpower what needs to be done with ensuring people’s lives and safety comes first and then we can discuss what we should do, (that will be a topic for another day just later in the month.) Thank you.

Now as I just learned it’s Boyfriend Day so I want to make a very important shout out to mine! Happy Boyfriends day Boo! And here’s to many more of them! :)

And to all the rest of the guys and girls out there, have a fun time with your boyfriends!
(Sorry Husbands you’ll have to wait a different day unless this is it. Then join on in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment