Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Little Notice for You All and what could change with my blogging schedule

Hi Darlings. I want to make a little PSA for you all. And I ask this because I know it's the holidays coming but please DON'T FORGET THANKSGIVING! I mean, we really need to be thankful and enjoy the bounty of the harvest before we get right into all the winter solstice festivities of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Saturnalia, 3 Kings Day, Navidad, Diwali, and all other pagan and religious or secular Winter Festivals. Let's tone it down til Cyber Monday. Only because that's the day I do Christmas Shopping and then I'm like "Ok. It's Christmas Time!" So Please be nice to your Turkeys as we either pardon them or bless them for our tummies.

Ok. Now that I got that out of the way, I just want to interrupt your Sunday for another small PSA of my own when it comes to my blog. I'm thinking of posting on Saturday but it's more of a maybe. Let's see where it goes first then we go do it.

And for this upcoming week's Schedule.

Monday: Talk about why you should stay way from Postmodern Philosophies

Tuesday: Politics and Scandals of why Kevin Spacey disappointed me, the death of a member of the Saudi Arabian royal family, slight signs of a possible rebellion in Pyongyang and the death of 200 in a recent testing, and these God Damn Tax Boosts to our damn gas prices.

Wednesday: Updates on Life about what's going on with Thanksgiving with me.

Thursday: Review of Interview with the Vampire: The Book

Friday: Review of Layton Mystery Journey: Katrielle Layton and the Millionaire's Conspiracy

Saturday: Talk about some of the games I would like to play/look at one day and a lookback review of Kingdom Hearts 358 Days/2

Ok. Thanks for tuning in despite the non blogging for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment