Friday, December 15, 2017

Day 10: My favorite Christmas Present

Sorry Darlings. Even more work has entered and made it a little difficult to keep up with the blog demand of my writings but at least I am working.


Now for Day 10:

My Favorite Christmas Present.

Well it should come that a long time ago, a little Marcos got a gift that would change his life. A gift that would put him into the echelons for the nerdy world coming. It was the Playstation 2.

This gift was one of the most pivotal gifts for me since I used it for many years. Unfortunately, I sold it due to peer pressure to get a PS3, A choice I would immediately regret later on. Especially since some PS2 games I owned were only available for PS2. But that kinda bleeds into the hidden gems games I talked about last month.

This was given to me by my Oma Eta for Christmas and she surprised me so much with it because the only console I had at the time was the Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP. So this was my first home console and my dad gave me his blockbuster copy (Can you believe that Blockbuster was a place?Especially where you would rent games and try to speed-run them so you could return it soon? I remember so does Pepperidge Farm. Pepperidge Farm remembers. Do you?) of Kingdom Hearts, one of the first Playstation games I ever owned.

I remember I had difficulty with getting out of Wonderland, and then with the Sneak Stealth of the Deep Jungle. And then it was (Spoiler alert but then again this game is over 15 old so you should know this.) Riku's boss fight that annoyed me. But yeah, that was the first gift and it pretty much solidified myself as a gamer especially since I mostly got into JRPGs primarily. It was the perfect gift for the weekend and I enjoyed it greatly and had a sweet collection of games that I personally enjoyed from Star Ocean 3, Super Bust a Move, Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry among others.

So do you guys have a pivotal Christmas gift that changed your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment