Saturday, December 2, 2017

Day 2: How I celebrate Christmas?

Oh boy. It's is as confusing as hell. Originally it was pretty simple.

I go visit my Grandma Daisy and Grandpa Steve on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Then after that I go home. Now that I get older, It seems like I have to schedule everyone in and worse of all, I have Amazon but they haven't given me my part time schedule and at least do a guy a favor guys. Please?

Well, Now I'm just waiting for things to happen but anyway here's what I did last year. So I visited my grandparents on Christmas Eve, and then I went back home in the High Desert if I recall. Then it was driving towards my Dad's for Christmas Morning then later to get down to Pasadena for Christmas afternoon and evening. 3 Christmases in less than 2 days.

And trust me, this year will be more hectic if I don't get info about my upcoming schedule. For Now I just got called for two Christmas Eve celebrations and I don't know If I'll even make it to both. My Grandma Christina and Grandpa Danny won't be coming down til after Christmas so it looks like Dad will be celebrating Christmas Eve, (I just hope I can do Morning). As for Christmas, It's probably going to be at my Aunt's house which will be the first Christmas without my grandparents living there. It'll be interesting to see how the new house layout works out because I haven't been inside yet.


Boy, it's gonna be a lot to do but it will be nice to see everyone from Grandma Daisy and Grandpa Steve's side of the family again.

How do you guys celebrate Christmas? Hopefully not as crazy as me Darlings! Well, have a happy Christmas Holiday and I'll post for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment